From Dragon Quest XJump to navigationJump to search
|Battlympics - Finals (バトリンピック・決勝編)|
|Location||Luckland Coliseum Basement|
|Requirements||Quest 181 Completed|
|Initial Reward||Battle Master Coup-de-Grace "Tension Boost"|
Scroll of Experience - BTL(6)
20 points in every Battle Master Skill
|Replay Reward||2070 EXP|
|EXP/Fame||7200 XP / 137|
|Previous Quest||Quest 181||Next Quest||Quest 183|
- Talk to Jakov to start the quest, then talk to Clark to begin the Battlympics.
- You'll be engaged in solo battles. No support party, no friends. You're on your own!
- Defeat the set of battles, Valucas, Brigette, and Sainz.
- After the event battle the Tortoceratops.
- Things are looking bad, but the Masked Buster is here!
- After the event, talk to Jakov to complete the quest and gain your Coup-de-Grace: Tension Boost!
This Coup-de-Grace puts the Battle Master at maximum Tension levels, ensuring the next attack you deal will be severe!