From Dragon Quest XJump to navigationJump to search
|Quest 487: Fish Out of Water (交わらぬ水魚)|
|Starting NPC||Asahi (アサヒ)|
|Initial Reward||Druid Cap|
+20 Skill Points in all Druid skills
|Replay Reward||1 Urbea Silver Coin|
|EXP/Fame||20000 / 80|
|Previous Quest||Quest 486||Next Quest||Quest 488|
- Speak with Asahi in Yangshuo's Hideout. You are assigned to investigate a matter in Wind Town Azlan.
- Speak with Shichi in the restaurant @ C-5 to hear more.
- You are required to kill a Foo Dog with the Druid's skill Pyre of Fire from the Summoner Skill line.
- Pyre of Fire requires 40 points invested into Summoner.
- Foo Dog's are located around E-3. Also encountered one at D-6.
- The killing blow must be Pyre of Fire or it won't count.
- It might be best to put your NPC Support Party on standby while you kill the Foo Dog, or you run the risk of your team one-shotting the monster.
- Menu → Support Party → under Participation set to Standby.
- After completing the task, you should get a dialog box confirming that you received a fire prevention tag (???).
- After closing the dialog box, you are forced into a cutscene.
- Deliver the fire ward to Shichi back at the restaurant in Wind Town Azlan.
- Return to Asahi at the Hideout for a cutscene and your rewards.