|Holy Guard's Guidance (聖守護者の導き)|
|Location||Gartlant Castle 1st Floor|
|Starting NPC||Soldier Gizman|
|Requirements||Clear Quest 166 |
Have any of your vocations at LV90 or higher
|Initial Reward||Unlock Battle of the Holy Guardians |
1 Gold Bar
|EXP/Fame||39600 / 147|
|Previous Quest||Quest 493||Next Quest||Quest 495|
- After accepting the quest, interact with the door nearby, you'll be warped to Skyscraper Tomb.
- Examine the Old Grave, return by the teleportal and speak to Gizman.
- Go to Landonfoot's "Forgotten Library" and check one of the bookshelves (E7) inside.
- Come back to the castle and talk to Soldier Gizman.
- Proceed to the Gilzad Region and go inside the Hunter's Cave, when you enter a boss battle will begin.
- After finishing the fight, examine the spear stuck in the ground and obtain Galatea's God Spear, a LV1 weapon (not a Key Item!).
- You need to go to the Skyscraper Tomb (the door besides Gizman in Gartlant Castle), but before that...
- A event will play when you equip the Galatea's God Spear and perform the "Raise your Weapon" gesture.
- Talk to Uriel, come back and report the event to Gizman to clear the quest.