|Medal Owner's Regret (メダル・オーナーの悔恨 )|
|Location||Entertainment Island Luckland (娯楽島ラッカラン) Owner's Mansion 2F (オーナーの館２階) (E4)|
|Starting NPC||Kranoch (クラノッホ)|
|Initial Reward||Unlock Mini Medal Exchange (ちいさなメダル交換が可能になる), 1 Urbea Gold Coin (ウルベア金貨)|
|Replay Reward||1 Urbea Silver Coin (ウルベア銀貨)|
|Previous Quest||None||Next Quest||None|
- Head to Entertainment Island Luckland (娯楽島ラッカラン) and go to the second floor of the Medal Owner's Hall. If you take the train, you will already be inside once you leave the station, so take the stairs to go there.
- Speak to Kranoch (クラノッホ) to receive the quest.
- Head to Glitter Windmill Tower (キラキラ大風車塔). You can get there by taking the train to Town of Orphea (オルフェアの町) and heading to the west.
- Look for an NPC named Lenoch (レノッホ) on the second floor of the tower at C4 and speak to him.
- Return to Kranoch to complete the quest. You can now exchange Mini Medals with Island Chief Golek (島主ゴーレック) for a variety of items.
NOTE: After completing the quest, you can speak with both Kranoch and Lenoch to receive a Mini Medal from both of them.