|Man Who Lived (生きていた男)|
|Location||F. Gran Zedora Castle (偽のグランゼドーラ城) 2nd Floor|
|Starting NPC||Minister Rigez (リゲス大臣)|
|Requirements||Clear Quest 343 of v2.2 main story |
Having Quest 268 completed is recommended
|Initial Reward||Seed of Resilience (1)|
|EXP/Fame||49300 / 38|
|Previous Quest||Quest 387||Next Quest||Quest 389|
- Talk to Minister Rigez in the "Throne Room" on the 2nd floor of Gran Zedora Castle to accept the quest and met your next task.
- Go to False Sea Breeze Cave, you need to reach the Burial Room located in H2.
- To reach this cave faster, open the hidden door in the courtyard of False Gran Zedora Castle.
- When you reach the Burial Room, a boss fight will start.
- Watch the event that happens after the fight, evac yourself out and go to False Gran Zedora Castle.
- Talk to Cannock, he's in the Kitchen Room located on the 2nd floor to receive food for the mourning soldier.
- You won't receive the food until you complete Quest 268, this is why is recommended to finish.
- After receiving the food, you'll be warped to the Burial Room, watch the event.
- You'll be warped outside the Throne Room of the False castle, watch the cutscene and now you can finish your quest.