From Dragon Quest XJump to navigationJump to search
|The Legend of the Dancer's End|
|Initial Reward||Proof of Dancer|
Experience Scroll - DNC (6)
20 points in all DNC skills
|Replay Reward||need info|
|EXP/Fame||14190 / 172|
|Previous Quest||Quest 397||Next Quest||None|
- Talk to Nachos to start the quest.
- It's time to purify the Grudge King!
- We need to meet Rastasya at the bottom of the valley of death, where the Grudge King will wake up.
- Trek to Injury Valley, which is the northeast exit of Puklet Region in Pukuland Continent.
- Head west into Injury Valley and get ready for a boss fight.
- After the scene, head back to Lion's Gate and talk to Nachos for an event and to complete the questchain.
- This tent's too small for you, a legendary dancer with a legendary pelvis, so Nachos gives you permission to travel... maybe we'll meet again someday!
The Proof of Dancer is a Proof item that, when equipped, gives a 1% chance for an action to not consume a turn in battle.