|Feeling of the Blade (刃の感触))|
|Location||T. Gran Zedora Kingdom|
|Requirements||Quest 664 Complete|
|Initial Reward||Demon Swordsman Coup-de-Grace, "Demonic Method"|
20 points in every Demon Swordsman skill
1 Urbea Gold Coin
|EXP/Fame||23,000 / 160|
|Previous Quest||Quest 664||Next Quest||Quest 666|
- Talk to Agatha to start the quest.
- It's time to undergo a powerful ritual to unlock your true Ḏ̵̈e̴͈̕m̴̰̈ŏ̶̭n̶̲͌ ̷͍͋S̷͔͊w̵̟̓o̷̼͊r̵͈͘d̸͎͊ŝ̵̡m̴̢͐a̶͔͒n̷͙͘ powers, but to do so we'll need to prepare.
- First we'll need one(1) P̸̥̓ũ̶̮r̶̼̓g̵̳̐a̶̭̒t̷̲̉o̶̝̕r̵̛̳y̴̗̾ ̵͉̽B̸̮̏l̸̤͘ả̴̢d̷̦̍ĕ̷̜
- The previous proprietress of the Sword Tavern is travelling and currently sampling bread in T. Melsandy. Let's pay her a visit and talk about swords.
- Head to T. Melsandy Village and slide into the tavern. Speak to Villa, the Pukulipo enjoying her day.
- Apparently, that's The Great Legendary Demon Swordsman Ms. Villa to us.
- The sword's asleep and it won't wake up for anything but a Demon Swordsman crying... and you seem to be the only one around.
- Have you mastered the art of C̶̢͎͔̣̹̒͛̆͘R̷̢̭̤͚̳͒͠Y̶̼͍̝͎̻͐̐̀́Ï̴̯̬̘̮͝ͅN̶̛̬͎̞̫̂ͅG̴͔̹̎? Let's see it.
- Turn on the waterworks by performing the Cry emote.
- After a good cry, Villa hands us the Ṕ̵̱̇̕Ṵ̴͍̈̈́̾R̶̨̙̼͈͒G̶̪̲̯̮̾͗͋͋͝A̸̱̓̒͆̔̅T̷͇̺͇̣̝̽̈́̿̀̂Ó̵͎̇̾͗̎Ṟ̶̨͐̀̾̔Y̶͕̟̫͙̙̑͝ ̴̡͚̗̗̽̿̈́S̶̩̤͈͌̾̀̎͘W̸̪̪̙̺̹͐͗O̷͎͌͝R̴̯͍͓̉D̸̛͓̘̄̑̈́͠
- With our blade in tow, let's head to the Salt Crystal Caves in the Rhovos Highlands south of Gran Zedora Region.
- When you enter the cave proper you're treated to an event.
- To catch up to Diesel, head to T. Reviewle Highway
- Prepare for a boss fight and fling yourself down the well at B3 and fling open the illuminated double doors.
- That's probably not supposed to happen. Let's go back to the Sword Tavern.
- Don't forget you've got Evac.
- Talk to Agatha to complete the quest and earn your Coup-de-Grace!
Demonic Method, The Demon Swordsman's Coup-de-Grace, is a powerful activation that increases overall speed. Your movement speed and Skill Activation time are quicker, and the interval between actions is shortened.