|Location||Glen Castle Town, Glen Castle|
|Starting NPC||Master Rasedo|
|Requirements||Quest 038, Weaponsmithing Craft Level 29+|
|Initial Reward||Emote: "Great Success"|
|Replay Reward||Platinum Ore 1 ea.|
|Previous Quest||Quest 038||Next Quest||Quest 240|
- Rasedo's recognized our prowess and has offered to let us level our craftmanship to level 31 and beyond.
- He's asked us to create a Platinum Powersword of 1-star quality or higher, then bring it to him unsullied by combat.
- These are Claymore weapons. If you don't already know the recipe, Rasedo will helpfully teach it to you for free.
- You need 4 Platinum Ore, 5 Iron Ore, 2 Mirror Stone, and 4 Lamplight to make these.
- Platinum Ore will run you 360 gold per nugget, Iron Ore 120, and Lamplight 1000 from NPC Vendors, but you might catch a deal on the Bazaar.
- Mirrorstones, you'll need to come up with yourself, or purchase from another player on the Bazaar.
- All in all, it'll set you back 6,100 gold plus the Mirrorstones to make just one, but no big deal.
- As as a side note, if you're crafting for a profit, this is a good lesson in acquiring materials, not paying too much, finding deals, and discovering your break-even point on costs and labor.
- With materials in hand, it's time to make this thing!
--- Try this foundation, if you're struggling:
1. Sizzly Puff
2. Sizzly Puff
3. Quadrabash on Bottom 2x2 square
4. Quadrabash on Top 2x2 square
Then using Double Wham, Bash, or Lightening Bash on the rest of the sections of the blade and handle to fill it out. Triple Wham is not recommend. The pointy end is quicker to sharpen than the other sections.
- Once you've made a good one, at least 1-star or more, lug it up the stairs and throw it at Rasedo to complete the quest and unlock your level cap to level 35.
- Back to the forges!