|Master Rasedo's Request|
|Location||Glen Castle Town, Glen Castle|
|Starting NPC||Master Rasedo|
|Requirements||Quest 137, Weaponsmithing Craft Level 34|
|Initial Reward||Weaponsmith Level 40 Level Cap Unlock|
|Replay Reward||Platinum Ore 1 ea.|
|Previous Quest||Quest 137||Next Quest||None|
- Now that you're budding and perhaps slightly popular craftsman...
- Master Rasedo himself is getting pretty busy. If you can make the level of crafts past 34, you could be a great help to him!
- First, to see if you're ready, he'll ask you to put your best work forward.
- Your task is to bang out a Partisan of 2-Star quality or better, then bring it to Rasedo unscuffed.
- Rasedo will helpfully teach you the recipe for a Partisan if you don't already know it.
- Partisans are level 17 crafts, so not too difficult to make overall.. the tough part is trying to get it at a 3-Star Level.
- The materials are 6 Silver Ore(240g), 3 Bendy Branch(240g), and 3 Cruel Claw(120G) for a total of 1800g for material costs, all of which can be purchased from Shop Vendors, but you might be able to snag a deal from the Bazaar.
- If you're having difficulty, you might start with this foundation:
- Sizzly Puff
- Sizzly Puff
- Double Bash on A1
- Double Wham on A4
- Triple Wham on A3
- Once you've got at least a 2-Star Partisan, throw it at Rasedo to learn that the sabers you made a couple weeks ago still haven't been delivered because Rasedo's been so ridiculously busy.
- We feel ya, buddy...
- They need to go to Shayne/Shane at Lion's Gate, so slide on over there to drop off the present real quick and we can get back to the forge while it's still hot!
- Talk to Shane right next to the River of Light for a scene.
- Well that sure chilled us out. Head back to Rasedo to complete the quest and learn an appropriate gesture.
- You can now level your Weaponsmithing up to 40!