|Fortune-tellers' holiday (占い師たちの休日)|
|Location||Orphea Town (オルフェアの町) fortune hall|
|Starting NPC||Thorn (ソーン)|
|Requirements||Fortune Teller Lv30+|
Quest 433 Clear
|Initial Reward||Fortune Teller's Robe|
Fortune Teller's Skirt
Experience Scroll - FOR (4)
20 points in all FOR skills.
|Replay Reward||2 Urbea Silver Coin|
|Previous Quest||Quest 433||Next Quest||Quest 435|
It is recommended to have decent enough gear for level 30-35 if attempting this quest at low level. A sword and shield is recommended for added protection. Waiting until Lv 40 to unlock Tarot Synthesis can make the fight go a lot smoother.
- Talk to Yuno inside the fortune hall at Orphea Town's underground map D-5, who tells you to talk to Thorn.
- Speak with Thorn, who will talk about Yuno acting odd, before offering you the quest and give you the Serapia Card.
- Leave the fortune hall for a cutscene.
- You will need to defeat 5 Loathsome Leeks(たまねぎまん).
- These can be found in the farmlands surrounding Orphea, A6 of Orphea West, G6-H6 of Orphea East.
- Once 5 Loathsome Leeks have been defeated, talk to Ezel (エゼル) outside of the fortune hall, who will ask you some questions. Answer the first question with no, followed by yes when prompted to use your Serapia Card.
- Upon using your Serapia Card, you will be taken into a solo fight against Envious Darkness (羨望の闇).
- After defeating the boss, Talk to Ezel once more.
- Return to Thorn at the fortune hall to complete the quest.
If attempting the fight around level 30, make sure to bring both damaging and healing Arcana, or be ready with healing items, especially if attempting higher difficulty versions. Waiting until Lv 40 to unlock Tarot Synthesis can make the fight go a lot smoother.
To be added.