|Gadabout Fireworks (遊び人ファイアワークス)|
|Location||Playhouse by way of the Cat Island Pier at Muse Coast|
|Starting NPC||Lucky (Lucchie)|
|Requirements||Quest 548 Complete.|
|Initial Reward||Gadabout Proof|
20 points in every Gadabout Skill
|Replay Reward||11500 EXP|
2 Urbea Silver Coins
|EXP/Fame||23000 / 185|
|Previous Quest||Quest 548||Next Quest||None|
- Talk to Lucky to start the quest
- It's time to take down the Death Works and get the band back together!
- We need Magic Balls, so head to Lenam Fields and get to the second floor of the church to ask Lucky's dad for his balls that he keeps for special occasions.
- Next, we need to get to the fireworks shop in Gatara. Deliver the balls. Then, get to the exchange shop and deliver the materials to Tsunana.
- Once you have the fireworks, run over to Verinard and arrive at the shell bridge. It's gonna be a funky night!
- Prepare yourself for a boss fight, and enjoy the event afterward.
- After the scene, return to Lucky at the playhouse to complete the questchain.
- You can review the photo album on the table inside the playhouse to review the memories you made playing with your friends!
The Gadabout Proof is a neato accessory that increases the chance of Whimsy actions occurring. These are the ones that happen after any Non-Lucky Dip action.