|Gadabout's Courage Test (遊び人の肝試し)|
|Location||Playhouse by way of the Cat Island Pier at Muse Coast|
|Starting NPC||Lucky (Lucchie)|
|Requirements||Quest 547 Complete.|
|Initial Reward||Gadabout Coup-de-Grace, "Hocus Pocus"|
20 points in every Gadabout Skill
|Replay Reward||10500 EXP|
2 Urbea Silver Coins
|EXP/Fame||21000 / 150|
|Previous Quest||Quest 547||Next Quest||Quest 549|
- Talk to Lucky to start the quest.
- The evil trial laid out for us is a test of courage at a haunted castle!
- Head to Abandoned Castle next to Dream Forest and step on the first banana peel you see for an event.
- Lucky slams his head. Good work. It's hilarious.
- Next, venture to Glen Castle Town's Weaponsmith Guild Headquarters and talk to Zach.
- Open the door to the back room for an event.
- Return to Lucky at the playhouse to complete the quest.
Your reward here is the Gadabout Coup-de-Grace, Hocus Pocus!
Hocus Pocus is a crazy skill where anything could happen, up to and including, but not limited to...
- Setting down a regenerative circle that restores MP and HP over time.
- Conjuring a massive freezing circle that deals damage over time.
- Absolutely nothing!
- Calling meteors down from the sky to pulverize your enemies!