|Name||Bag Organization Technique|
|Location||Luckland Island, Owner's Mansion 2F|
|Rewards||Equipment bag can hold up to 75 items (+25)|
|Rewards||1 Gold Nugget|
- Speak to Sasalana to begin the quest.
- She'll ask you to speak with Matoi in Royal City Kamiharmui North at A6.
- Next, go to the City of Megistris and speak to Pappol upstairs inside the house at B1.
- He will charge you with hunting down a mob in the Gilzad region.You're looking for Wild Chappies, E3, C3
- With the bunny fluffed up and the item in our possession, head to the Dolworm Kingdom's depository (the small purple safe icon) at B-2 and speak to Special Storage Memeri, she will offer to take you to your next destination (Megistris)
- With the bottle in our inventory, head back to Megistris at B-1, speak to Pappol again, oh no! it contained a virus! let's scramble to Verinard Castle town's church where we can find a vaccine!
- Talk to Kyasso in the church, who tells us the vaccine was hidden at a stone monument in the Boonah Rainforest at G-5.
- Interact with the stone to get what you need, you'll be asked if you want to be sent back to Megistris
- Report back to Pappol in Megistris B-1.
- With that crisis averted, we can report back to Sasalana to complete the quest, who will grant us an extra 25 equipment slots. Nice!