|Bag Organization Technique|
|Location||Luckland Island-Owner's Mansion 2nd Floor|
|Initial Reward||Equipment bag capacity increased +25|
|Previous Quest||None||Next Quest||None|
- The begin this quest speak to Sasalana the NPC is an Elf Female in pink at E-4 in the Luckland Island Mansion 2nd Floor.
- From there she charges you with speaking to Matoi located at Royal City Kamiharmui North at A-6.
- Afterwards head to the City of Megistris and speak to Pappol at B1 he's upstairs so make sure to go inside! He will charge you with hunting down a mob in the Gilzad region.
- You're looking for Wild Chappies, E3, C3
- With the bunny fluffed up and the item in our possession, head to the Dolworm Kingdom's depository (the small purple safe icon) at B-2 and speak to Special Storage Memeri, she will offer to take you to your next destination (Megistris)
- With the bottle in our inventory, head back to Megistris at B-1, speak to Pappol again, oh no! it contained a virus! let's scramble to Verinard Castle town's church where we can find a vaccine!
- Talk to Kyasso in the church, who tells us the vaccine was hidden at a stone monument in the Boonah Rainforest at G-5.
- Interact with the stone to get what you need, you'll be asked if you want to be sent back to Megistris
- Phew. Let's report back to Pappol in Megistris B-1.
- With that crisis averted, we can report back to Sasalana to complete the quest, who will grant us an extra 25 equipment slots. Nice!