Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hop to it, Battle Master! (パシれ！バトルマスター)|
|Location||Luckland Coliseum Basement|
|Requirements||Completion of Quest 34|
|Initial Reward||Battlemaster Unlocked|
|Replay Reward||1020 XP|
1 Urbea Silver Coin
|EXP/Fame||2580 XP / 43|
|Previous Quest||None||Next Quest||Quest 179|
- Give Jakov a Wakerobin, also known as Flower of Awakening (めざめの花), and an Antidote Herb (どくけしそう) to accept the quest. If you don't have them, walk up to the first floor of the Coliseum and buy one from the Item Shop.
- Equip the given Trial Bangle (試練のバングル) and defeat 1 Dead Pecker (デッドペッカー) with Fisticuffs (unequip any weapons). They can be found in Verinard North around B3. You will need to deal the killing blow, so it's best to remove any damage-dealing party members, but recommended to bring a Priest to keep you alive.
- The Trial Bangle will drastically reduce your accuracy, by around 75%!
- Only the killing blow need be with the Trial Bangle + Fisticuffs. A valid strategy is to lower the enemy's HP as far as you like with anything you like, and then switch your equipment.
- Once done, return to Jakov to unlock Battle Master