From Dragon Quest XJump to navigationJump to search
|Are Ghosts Crybabies? (地縛霊は泣き虫？)|
|Location||Glen East F7, inside the well.|
|Starting NPC||Dezlin at E2 inside the well.|
|Requirements||Quest 604 Complete.|
|Initial Reward||Death Mask Hood, Death Gloves<br<20 points in every Death Master skill.|
|Replay Reward||10500 EXP|
2 Urbea Silver Coins
|EXP/Fame||21000 / 78|
|Previous Quest||Quest 604||Next Quest||Quest 606|
- Talk to Dezlin to start the quest.
- Sounds like we're being sent on errands and doing chores...
- First, let's fix the Spirit Caller, which seems to be some kind of radio.
- We need Acronium. It comes from Acronia Mines on the Dwachakka Continent. If you've got it, you can take the Ranakka Fault Zone Zoom Stone if you are not a Dwarf.
- The order is inside Acronia Mine at F2, the shining column.
- Deliver it to Dezlin and change the batteries in the Spirit Caller.
- There's been a murder! We need to get to Gartland territory where there's a river intersecting with a railroad.
- But first! Dezlin will teach us how to properly mourn a death.
- The deceased should be simple to find, but if you need help, it's at the intersection of gridlines between C3 and C4.
- You need at least 1 Magic Water in your inventory. Use it on the corpse, then perform the Pray emote next to it for a scene.
- Return to Dezlin to complete the quest.