|Quest 71 - Yarn Tearful Iron Fist (ヤーン 涙の鉄拳)|
|Location||Julet Town (ジュレットの町)|
|Starting NPC||Yarn (ヤーン)|
|Requirements||Martial Artist Lv30 or above|
|Initial Reward||Martial Artist Proof|
6 Exp. Scrolls (MRT)
+20 Skill Points in all Martial Artist skills
|Replay Reward||1 Urubea Gold Coin|
|EXP/Fame||7900 / 172|
|Previous Quest||Quest 70||Next Quest||Quest 72|
- Talk to Yarn in D-6 Julet Town to accept the quest
- Go to Rhonda's Ice Cave, and enter the Rattle Hole (ガラガの穴) in the 3rd basement floor.
- To reach Rhonda's Ice Cave, go to Glen Castle Town by train -> Glen East -> Lions Gate -> and finally, in Langao Mountains go to A-3 to reach Rhonda's Ice Cave.
- After the event cutscene, a boss battle will start.
- The boss this time is Warrior Demon Gaurad (武闘魔ガウラド).
- His high tension attacks can be dangerous to a low level party.
- It's recommended to have an ally with skills that delete good status effects from an enemy, like: Sage's Clear your Mind, Demon Swordsman's Disruption Wave, or Claws Rake 'n' Break.
- After beating the boss, watch the event cutscene and now your next objective is to go to Luckland's Coliseum (コロシアム).
- To reach the Coliseum, you need to go to Entertainment Island Luckland (娯楽島ラッカラン), you can go there by train, is one of the last options with a white icon.
- In Luckland go outside the building, then go to D-6 to find the Coliseum (コロシアム in the Map) and Talk to Glara (グララ) who's beside the door.
- After talking, you'll be inside the Coliseum and a 1v1 Boss Battle will start.
- The boss this time is Heavenly Warrior Yarn (超天道士ヤーン)
- You can fight Yarn with ANY class if your Martial Artist isn't strong enough.
- If you're low leveled his attacks with high tension can be dangerous, try to decrease his tension with Morale Masher (Warrior 40SP skill).
- Be prepared with healing items if your current class doesn't have healing spells.
- When you defeat the boss, watch the event cutscene and you'll clear the quest and receive your last rewards.
- You can exit the coliseum by checking the door behind.