|Quest 109 - The forest is alive (森は生きている)|
|Location||Molinara Forest (モリナラ大森林)|
|Starting NPC||Polanpan (ポランパン)|
|Requirements||Ranger Lv30 or above|
|Initial Reward||Ranger's Proof|
6 Exp. Scrolls (RNG)
+20 Skill Points in all Ranger skills
|Replay Reward||1 Urubea Gold Coin|
|EXP/Fame||7900 / 172|
|Previous Quest||Quest 108||Next Quest||Quest 110|
- Talk to Polanpan inside the hut at A-8 Molinara Forest to order the quest.
- Exit the hut and then go to the Green Sanctuary at C-4 to engage in a boss battle.
- This boss is called Hatred Spirit Tree (憎悪の精霊樹)
- Important: The battle will boot you out early (or tell you to retry it) if you don't use Brownie Boost, Ranger's Coup-de-Grace.
- Coup-de-Grace's are charged moves, the fastest way to get to use them are by receiving a large amount of damage by the enemy or by having equipment with a special effect to increase the chance to get your Coup-de-Grace early.
- It's recommended to have a team with multiple characters who can revive (Priest, Sage, etc.) because this boss can hit hard, but don't forget a strength-based teammate too.
- After beating the Boss, watch the event cutscene and then return to A-8, go inside the hut and talk to Polanpan to clear the last Ranger quest.